Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Bring it on 2016





Each year I begin the new year with a few new "resolutions" that I unfortunately never end up sticking with. This year, I'm determined that things will be different. This year, I will begin 2016 as a mom. The past few days I've had so much on my mind thinking about what I can do differently this year that could make me a better mom...and wife. 

First off, we need to eat better...so as a wife, I need to cook better meals. Its SO easy to just pick up quick and easy things from the grocery store but really, how good are they for you? Instead of just grabbing things from the frozen section, maybe putting together a menu would be a much better idea? Now that Sophia is eating table foods I'm having to plan ahead my meals and what I can cook that she can eat as well.

Next, we need to be healthier. Of course it starts with eating well but we need to start exercising. I want us to set a good example for our little girl. I also want to be happier with myself as well. 

Lastly, I want my husband and I to be a better team. I want our relationship to be even stronger and for us to grow as a couple and as a mom & dad. 

I hope that everyone who reads this will take the time to come up with their resolutions for this year. Its a great way to start the year off! Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment