Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sophia's Favorite Boutiques



Quite often, I'm asked where I get Sophia's adorable outfits and accessories from. I love to shop handmade whenever possible! I love how it helps to support other moms and allows them to stay home with their little ones! I would love to have the opportunity to stay home myself...maybe one day it'll work out for us!

Here are just a few of our favorite shops that we like to support!
Sophia is also a brand rep or enthusiast for a few of these!

Momma Bear
Instagram: @momma.bear.2015
bibdanas, baby infinity scarves, slipper moccasins 


Nina's Modern Mini's
Instagram: @ninas_modern_minis
Infinity Scarves (for mommy & baby), headbands, bibs, paci bibs, skirts


Portia's Closet
Instagram: @_portais_closet
dazzle onesies/shirts, sequin bow headwraps 


Pretty N Chic Boutique
Instagram: @prettynchic_boutique
headbands, headwraps, toddler infinity scarves



Julia Scott Designs
Instagram: @juliascottdesigns
Custom Children's Clothing


Ryleigh & Rue
@ryleighandrue
headbands, dream catchers


Mandi Jules
@mandi_jules
Handmade Children's Clothing


No comments:

Post a Comment