Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lost Creek Boutique Onesie & Skirt Review




When it comes to my little girl Sophia, I love to dress her up in the cutest clothes.
My favorite is anything hand made. When I found Lost Creek Boutique on Etsy I just knew we had to work together! Lost Creek Boutique designs and creates each special item. A few weeks ago, Sophia received an adorable outfit to review. I could not WAIT to share it! 


I absolutely loved this set! Psalms 139:14 is one of my very favorite verses. The design of the embroidery is absolutely beautiful.



The beautiful purple and pink paisley pattern matches the onesie perfectly! This set looked so cute on my sweet little girl! I love the special little extra details on the skirt!





Lost Creek Boutique has some super cute outfits that will look perfect on your little one! I love the seasonal ones!






No comments:

Post a Comment