Saturday, August 6, 2016

Wild Willows- Monogram Cherry Romper Review




During the summer, there's nothing like running around outside playing with your favorite toys and of course, looking cute while your at it! I absolutely love dressing my Sophia up in the cutest handmade clothes. When I came across the Wild Willows shop, I instantly fell in love with their adorable clothing for little ones. Their clothing is super adorable and fun! Wild Willows sent Sophia this super adorable romper! When I received the package, I was so impressed! Its so bright and colorful and matches her fun little personality perfectly!


The romper we received was a beautiful light blue color with red cherries and green leaves. The straps were attached with buttons of the front and criss crossed in the back and ended with an adorable red bow! There were also adorable red ruffled across the butt! Sophia's initials were also monogrammed on the from on a couple of cherries! This adorable romper included a matched head wrap and a beautiful chunky necklace, which my girl LOVED!





I absolutely love to support small shops. You can't help but fall in love with Wild Willows when browsing their Facebook page. They have the cutest outfits available for the upcoming holidays and even for back to school! Be sure to check them out on Facebook and see what all they have to offer!



1 comment:

  1. AW!! To cute!
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete