Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sweet Peekaboo - Toddler Clothing Review




One of my favorite things about having a little girl is all the dressing up that we get to do! I love browsing through all the little online boutiques looking for those perfect outfits! I stumbled upon Sweet Peekaboo when I was looking for a fall outfit for my daughter. I saw this adorable fox dress that I instantly fell in love with....but none of the shops had it in her size. After searching and searching, I finally found the size I needed at Sweet Peekaboo


How precious is this adorable Foxy Bundle!? I love the little knee socks that It came with and the matching purse is absolutely precious! I happily pre-ordered Sophia's fall outfit and we received it within a few weeks!


This dress was absolutely perfect for our fall pictures with the burnt orange, brown and cream colors! 
All I needed to add was a dark brown onesie and some cute moccasins to complete the outfit! 


Sweet Peekaboo also sent us this adorable Coachella vest to review! 


I absolutely loved this adorable vest! It is so versatile and perfect for fall! It looks super cute with her jeans and boots!


It even paired well with this adorable pink dress!

Sweet Peekaboo always has the sweetest clothing for your little one for any occasion! 


Want to check them out yourself??

No comments:

Post a Comment